As Delaware's only professional futurist, Jim Lee regularly gives presentations on social trends, emerging technologies, and investment strategy. He is also available for media interviews and replies promptly to requests.
Jim Lee provides engaging talks on the following topics:
- The Future of Real Estate
- 2017 Emerging Technologies - the Biodigital World review
- 2016 Technology Trends slideshare
- The Future of Personal Reinvention slidesharereview
- Megatrends for this Decade slideshare
- The Forty-Year Cycle in Culture and Society slideshare
- Aging Populations and Social Capital slideshare
- The Post-Consumer Generation
- Generational Dynamics and the Future of Work slidesharevideo interview
- Socially Responsible Finance
- Resilience and the Future of Everyday Life book available at Amazon.compodcast interview
To reach Jim, call (302) 884-6742 or click the "Contact" tab on the menu bar above. Additional topics may be available upon request.
Delaware Technology Forum, Mid-Atlantic CIO Forum, Mensa National Gathering, World Future Society, TEDx Wilmington, Philadelphia Real Estate Council, DE Innovation Week, Hawaii Futures Conference, Critical Horizons Conference, University of Houston, MEPTEC Polymers Symposium, DE Chamber of Commerce, Wilmington Rotary